Interesting Factoids of the Month
- The first Thanksgiving celebration
feast lasted three days in 1621.
- Pilgrims didn't use forks; they ate
with spoons, knives, and fingers.
- Ben Franklin wanted the turkey to be
the national bird of the USA.
- Turkeys will have about 3,500 feathers
- The November Birthstone is Topaz.
Flower is the Chrysanthemum.
- Sleep in bed made from Wood, never
Metal. All Metals attract EMFs.
- Light Dimmers generate a huge amount of
harmful EMF pollution.
- Baby Monitors produce as much EMF
pollution as cordless phones.
- Scalar Energy helps your body deal with
negative effects of EMF.
- QuWave Scalar Energy Products can help
combat EMF dangers.
Click to read more about
EMF Pollution ...